Medical waste incineration system of 300 kg/hr lost price with double gas (gas along with diesel) type, everyday 8-16 hrs treatment and also a stack altitude of 15 meter.Primary burning
i. The primary combustion chamber will be accepted as the crucial burning area;
ii. The marginal burning temperature of the main chamber will certainly not be a lot less than 800 levels C;
The home time in the 2nd chamber shall not be less than 2 secs;
The gas temperature as measured versus the inside wall in the 2nd chamber, not in the flame area, will certainly not be much less than as suggested in Lots 1-7;
Both the primary as well as the extra temperature level degrees will be protected till all the waste has actually been totally ignited;
The smokeshaft shall have a minimal altitude of 4 meters over ground degree;
The marginal separation price of the exhausts will not be a lot less than 10 metres/second; 1. Capacity of damage in weight: 60 Kg/h.
2. It has to have the capability to run not less than 10 hours/day
3. This burner needs to be able to spoil all flammable wastes produced by health care facilities, private facilities, research laboratories, institutes, and so on.
4. Style Demands: Types A, B, C, D, and also E of professional waste
5.” PYROLYTIC” burning, by controling the gasification of waste.
6. The heater needs to stay clear of the launch of black smoke along with wonderful dust, (Electric) throughout the loadings.
7. It has to be able to decrease the quantity of wastes by 98%.
8. It must have the ability to hold exhaust in the 2nd melt with gas home of not much less than 2 seconds.
9. The incineration ought to be entirely lacking recognizable smoke along with offensive smells.
10. – Article burning: >> 1100oC.
11. The Interior diameter of the Smokeshaft: Ø 400 and its elevation: 8 m.
12. The Quantity of the burning chamber: 1.200 L.
13. The Measurement of the door for filling in centimeters: 70×× × × 70.
14. Heater procedure have to be Automatic On/Off.
15. Gas: diesel.
16. The supplier needs to supply essential details for the greatest of the setup.
This burner with “PYROLYTIC” burning ought to have:
17. A burning chamber of waste:.
* Completely minimal door for the hand-operated loading of waste. The packing should be Guidebook, Batch Tons.
* A burner of lights which the usage is limited to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of loading with door seals gone up on joints, wheel of screw plug, versatile joint, as well as packaging protecting out of refractory.
* The insulation of the combustion chamber need to be composed of refractory blocks, having a high internet content of aluminium and insulates blocks in order to ensure a minimum temperature level outside sheet steel.
* Structure of the refractory;.
– – Refractory concrete:
. Thickness: ≥ 100 mm.
– Nature: 42% of Al203.
– Shield in coarse panels:.
– Density: ≥ 75 mm.
– Nature: Calcium silicate. * Heating system of lights of waste, with gas, common mono-bloc spreading leading plunging fire, lights as well as additionally safety and security as well as security of electronic ignition, lasting air circulation, electromagnetic sluice entryway of regulation and additionally separating valve.
* Plate of burning in Carborundum, avoiding the repairing of glass and also slags.
18. A chamber of short article combustion of gases.
* A heater of burning of gases,.
* A tool of shot of air allowing a total recombustion of gases,.
* A gizmo of air inlet of cooling of waste gases,.
* A sheath of emptying of the gases charred.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with help of link.
* Makeup of the refractory;.
– – Refractory concrete:.
Thickness: ≥ 150 mm
. – Shield in fibrous panel:
* Burner with gas, mono-bloc spreading leading kind with straight fire, illumination and also security and protection of electronic ignition, irreversible air flow, electro-magnetic sluice entrance of guideline and separating shutoff.
* A second shot of air to ensure best oxygen internet material.
19. A control box making sure the complete cycle of burning.
* Electro-ventilator dispersing the secondary air, the guideline of the air flow being performed by shutoffs as well as also adhering to the control of the automatic cycle.
21. Controls as well as guidelines:.
Control box watertight to dirt, including:
* A switch breaker for every single engine (ventilators in addition to burners).
* A timer with flexible temporization for the law of each burner.
* A regulatory authority with digital watching for the temperature of combustion.
* A regulatory authority with watch for the temperature degree of postcombustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing must be executed in lowest level of the burning chamber or the deashing should be Automatic or hands-on batch de ashing.
22. Fine-tune Filtering system: Scruber to be mentionned as optional.
23. Exhaust Needs Consistency: BS 3316 or équivalent requirement.
23. Ability to deal with Plastic: Very little less than 40% by weight.
24. CE Production Compliance: BS EN 746-2-1997.
22. The company ought to supply sets of extra components of extremely initial seriousness and also consumable of the burner.
23. The established burner must birth a one year guarantee.
24. The service provider will certainly perforn an onsite setup of the heater.
25. The technical training of operators will certainly have to be provided in addition to provided by an expert.
from the factory; it will include alleviative and preventative maintenance, as well as using device, etc