Intermittent Feed (w/optional loader): .9 yd3/hr (.7 m3/hr) up to 8 hrs/day
HICLOVER is growing brand for environmental protection field, and market share with most of Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia countries and part of North America, Europe territory. We are trusted partner for governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, international contractors, logistics organizations, military, pet cremation business owners, etc. We have export experience more than 40 countries, including war zone like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan. Mobile: +86-13813931455(WhatsApp) Website: www.hiclover.com Email: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
Specifications: Length overall -9′-6″ (2896 mm) batch system w/o loader
18′-6″ (5639mm) w/optional loader system Width overall -7′-6″ (2820mm)
Height (w/o stack) -10′-0″ (3048mm) Approx. Weight – 14,000 lbs. (6364 kg) w/o
- The average dioxin and furan concentration in the emissions should not exceed 80ng/m3 total dioxins and furans
if measured for a period of 6 to 16 hours.
All pollutant concentrations must be expressed at Oo C and 1.013 x 10 5 N/m2, dry gas and 11% oxygen correction.
Oxygen correction is computed as:
Es = 21 – Os x EM
21 – OM
Where: Es = Calculated emission concentration at the standard percentage oxygen concentration
EM = Measured emission concentration
Os = Standard oxygen concentration
OM = measured oxygen concentration
10 Operation 1. Materials destined for incineration should be of known origin and composition and must
be only incinerated in a furnace that is registered for the particular type of waste.
- A record must be kept of the quantity, type and origin of the waste to be incinerated.
- The incinerator must be preheated to working temperature before charging any waste.
- The incinerator must not be overcharged.
- The incinerator must be in good working order at all times and must not be used if any component fails. Any
malfunction should be recorded in a log book and reported to the relevant authority.
- The incinerator operator and all relevant staff must be trained to the satisfaction of the relevant control
11 Housekeeping The site where the incinerator is built must:
- Have running water.
- Have a solid floor.
- Have lighting if 24hrs operation
- Have fly ash containerization and storage before disposal.
12 Health & Safety (Protective Gear) 1. Staff handling waste must be well trained on safe handling of
- Staff must be provided with appropriate protective gear such as, gas mask, aprons, gumboots, helmets, gloves,
- Caution and Warning signs must be provided.
- Fire fighting equipment must be provided
- There should be no smoking or eating on the site.